- Teaching Assistant, HIST287E: The Federalist Papers, Vanderbilt University, Spring 2015.
- Assisted the Chancellor with leading a senior seminar, and was lead instructor for three of the seminars. Responsible for grading and meeting with students.
- Discussion Section Leader, HIST120: The Arab Spring and Its Contexts, Vanderbilt University, Spring 2014.
- Facilitated discussion section and was responsible for grading exams and papers. Built a course website and designed integrated digital activities for the course.
- Built a twitter reading response assignment and archived tweets on the website.
- Discussion Section Leader, JS256: Power and Diplomacy in the Middle East, Vanderbilt University, Spring 2013.
- Facilitated discussion section and was responsible for grading exams and papers. Built a course website, available at https://my.vanderbilt.edu/js256.
- Designed class assignments including: an online field trip to the “King–Crane Commission Archive” at Oberlin College, a digital timeline, and a twitter response assignment.
- Discussion Section Leader, HIS173: The United States and the Cold War, Vanderbilt University, Fall 2012.
- Facilitated discussion and responsible for grading.
- Vanderbilt Institute for Digital Learning Graduate Fellow 2014-2015
- Designed and blogged about a series, In Pursuit of Digital Pedagogy, on possible digital tools and methods for higher education
- Certificate in College Teaching Seminar Spring 2015
- Completed first half of the CFT Certificate in College Teaching
- HASTAC Scholar 2012-3
- Blooged on digital pedagogy and digital humanities
- Teaching Practicum Fall 2012
- Completed History Department seminar on college teaching. Included lectures, syllabi, and teaching philosophy.